Week 6 can be described with one nickname: Gronk. Rob Gronkowski is back, and the New England Patriots are back to their two-tight-end ways, which typically means they play well.
Well, what tight ends will help their teams this win this week?
- Rob Gronkowski vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Cameron Brate vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Zach Miller vs. Green Bay Packers
- Travis Kelce vs. New Orleans Saints
- Hunter Henry vs. Atlanta Falcons
Top 5 Week 8 Tight Ends
Be sure to come back next Thursday to see who the Top 5 Week 8 Tight Ends will be. Additionally, be sure to check out our running back, quarterbacks and wide receivers rankings during the week.